Monday, September 23, 2013

Allow myself to introduce myself

You know, there's just so many things I want to talk about that have nothing to do with breast cancer or property rights. So I decided to start a new blog. I'll cover random subjects. Someday I may even write a book.

Right now I'm knee deep in searching for my birth family. I was adopted when I was six days old. I love my parents. They're awesome people. I had a great childhood. I just have some questions, an empty spot, a feeling that something is missing. I wonder about where I came from. What annoying habits of mine are inborn and which ones I picked up along the years. I wonder why I developed breast cancer somewhere between the ages of 29 and 36. I wonder why I have that one weird toe that looks like it hasn't grown since I was three.

Important questions all. I have opinions too. Lots of them. And sometimes funny stuff happens. Or stuff really irks me. That's what I plan to talk about. So I hope you'll join my journey.

RDG

No comments:

Post a Comment